How you can support Foundations
Please consider making a donation to Foundations.
Foundations is one of few agencies to offer counseling to individuals and families who do not have insurance, or are underinsured. Your donation allows us to offer these clients a sliding fee. In addition, Foundations accepts Medical Assistance, Badgercare, Medicaid and Medicare. Although we accept these state-sponsored insurances, their coverage does not cover the costs to the agency. Your donation allows us to keep saying “yes” to individuals with this coverage.
Your donation is tax deductible as we are a 501 (c)(3) Non-profit Organization.
How to Donate
By mail: Print this form, and mail to
1061 W. Mason Street, Green Bay, WI 54303.
Online: Click the “Donate” button below.
Wish List Items
Please consider showing your support with an item donation for one of our many services.
Items can be brought directly to our agency at 1061 W. Mason Street, Green Bay, WI 54303.
Outpatient Counseling – Adult Therapy
- Yoga mats
- Fidget-type toys
Outpatient Counseling – Child Therapy
- LEGOs/building blocks
- Fidget/trinket-type toys
- Coloring/acitivity books (child-teen)
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils
- Dolls, stuffed animals, figures
- Putty, modeling compound, clay (such as Silly Putty®, Model Magic®, Play-Doh®)
- Playing cards, games, dice, puzzles
- $10 – $25 gift cards to restaurants or stores (for foster youth and families)
- Outdoor equipment and games: orange cones, bases, basketballs, Frisbees, lawn golf, volleyballs, etc.
- Wii games
- Art and craft supplies
General Administrative/Program Trainings
- Rolls of postage stamps
- Paper plates
- Paper towels
- Plastic utensils
- Copy paper
Resident Training Program (homeless outreach)
- City bus passes or bus tokens
- Hygiene items:
- travel size body spray
- travel size sunscreen