Ethics in Business Awards
Foundations is proud to present the Ethics in Business (EIB) Awards, celebrating individuals, non-profits and businesses who serve as role models for ethics in business. In a time of growing concern about ethical and moral behavior, recognition of ethical businesses and leaders offers practical, positive models for everyday living and working. Past award recipients and finalists have generously developed the wealth of ethical capital found in our community and state.
Why is promoting ethics important to Foundations?
- Recognizing healthy work environments is one of the best things we can do to promote emotional well-being and mental health.
- Working in unhealthy work environments negatively impacts individuals and their relationships: as spouses, parents, co-workers and community members.
A connection exists between greater well-being, stronger families, ethical business environments and healthy communities. The EIB Awards highlights positive models of ethical behavior–those who champion the Universal Ethical Principles.
What is the purpose of the EIB Awards?
Foundations hosts the EIB Awards for three reasons:
- To foster a climate of ethical behavior and integrity in Northeast Wisconsin
- In order to heighten awareness of Foundations’ within the business community
- To raise funds for Foundations’ healing work of counseling and foster care
Thursday, November 9th, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:10 p.m. at the KI Convention Center in Downtown Green Bay.
Learn more about: